Alkyon 11 Опубликовано: В понедельник в 19:35 Рассказать Опубликовано: В понедельник в 19:35 I'm a lvl 53 Warlock. This setup is pretty bad for PvP: you take two hits and die even with Transfer Pain active. For grinding, though, it's very comfortable. With Servitor Share, it's better to boost the stats that actually transfer to your summon. In my case, I recommend increasing P.Atk, since a good amount of it is transferred. Ideally, you would use a bow. You lose Atk. Spd., but you gain a lot of P.Atk and Critical Rate. The downside is that it's a very expensive option. About a year ago I read on Telegram that they were planning to limit this and allow only certain weapons to work with Servitor Share, but I don't know what happened with that in the end. Duals are a cheaper alternative, although the problem is getting them to +4. I do have a question about enchanting: I understand that +3 is safe, but what is the success rate from +3 to +4? And how do Blessed Scrolls work on this server? If the enchant fails, does the weapon go back to +0, or does it keep some enchant level? I'm currently using a +3 Berserker Blade with Focus. Regarding SA, the SA effect itself is not transferred directly to the summon; what you share are your character's final stats. Because of that, I would recommend Focus if you're playing with buffs. Otherwise, Atk. Spd. can also be useful, or even HP if you want a bit more survivability. In any case, while leveling, mobs should almost never be hitting you directly; the summon is the one taking the hits. For armor, I use Light Armor. Warlock has two passives that help quite a bit with Casting Spd., so with buffs the difference compared to using an Acumen weapon isn't that big. I'm currently using a C-grade Plated Leather Set, which gives +4 STR / -1 CON, together with +4 STR / -4 CON dyes. All of this leaves me with the rather mediocre amount of around 1400 HP unbuffed, but as I mentioned before, for grinding it's not really a big issue because the mobs are usually hitting the summon, not you. Lu4 - Carmine- Alkyon https://youtu.be/HxI4wyaxP4g Цитата Ссылка на сообщение Поделиться на других сайтах More sharing options...
goleafserg 11 Опубликовано: В понедельник в 20:13 Рассказать Опубликовано: В понедельник в 20:13 (изменено) 05.10.2026 в 21:35, Alkyon сказал: I'm a lvl 53 Warlock. This setup is pretty bad for PvP: you take two hits and die even with Transfer Pain active. For grinding, though, it's very comfortable. With Servitor Share, it's better to boost the stats that actually transfer to your summon. In my case, I recommend increasing P.Atk, since a good amount of it is transferred. Ideally, you would use a bow. You lose Atk. Spd., but you gain a lot of P.Atk and Critical Rate. The downside is that it's a very expensive option. About a year ago I read on Telegram that they were planning to limit this and allow only certain weapons to work with Servitor Share, but I don't know what happened with that in the end. Duals are a cheaper alternative, although the problem is getting them to +4. I do have a question about enchanting: I understand that +3 is safe, but what is the success rate from +3 to +4? And how do Blessed Scrolls work on this server? If the enchant fails, does the weapon go back to +0, or does it keep some enchant level? I'm currently using a +3 Berserker Blade with Focus. Regarding SA, the SA effect itself is not transferred directly to the summon; what you share are your character's final stats. Because of that, I would recommend Focus if you're playing with buffs. Otherwise, Atk. Spd. can also be useful, or even HP if you want a bit more survivability. In any case, while leveling, mobs should almost never be hitting you directly; the summon is the one taking the hits. For armor, I use Light Armor. Warlock has two passives that help quite a bit with Casting Spd., so with buffs the difference compared to using an Acumen weapon isn't that big. I'm currently using a C-grade Plated Leather Set, which gives +4 STR / -1 CON, together with +4 STR / -4 CON dyes. All of this leaves me with the rather mediocre amount of around 1400 HP unbuffed, but as I mentioned before, for grinding it's not really a big issue because the mobs are usually hitting the summon, not you. лук дорого? чето не заметил... тем более есть луки Very Slow , которые стоят еще дешевле а по атаке дают столько же как и топ лук, в сравнении с дуалами или тем более дагерами, лук довольно бюджетный вариант. Топ б лук покупал за 40кк, дагера в районе 120кк стоят к примеру)) Изменено В понедельник в 20:14 пользователем goleafserg Цитата Ссылка на сообщение Поделиться на других сайтах More sharing options...
FrozenCat 111 Опубликовано: В понедельник в 20:20 Рассказать Опубликовано: В понедельник в 20:20 On 10/5/2026 at 11:13 PM, goleafserg said: лук дорого? чето не заметил... тем более есть луки Very Slow , которые стоят еще дешевле а по атаке дают столько же как и топ лук, в сравнении с дуалами или тем более дагерами, лук довольно бюджетный вариант. Топ б лук покупал за 40кк, дагера в районе 120кк стоят к примеру)) так их понерфят скоро Цитата Ссылка на сообщение Поделиться на других сайтах More sharing options...
goleafserg 11 Опубликовано: В понедельник в 20:28 Рассказать Опубликовано: В понедельник в 20:28 05.10.2026 в 22:20, FrozenCat сказал: так их понерфят скоро кого понерфят? откуда инфа Цитата Ссылка на сообщение Поделиться на других сайтах More sharing options...
FrozenCat 111 Опубликовано: В понедельник в 20:31 Рассказать Опубликовано: В понедельник в 20:31 On 10/5/2026 at 11:28 PM, goleafserg said: кого понерфят? откуда инфа от ГД, переноса статов с лука не будет Цитата Ссылка на сообщение Поделиться на других сайтах More sharing options...
Alkyon 11 Опубликовано: В понедельник в 20:40 Рассказать Опубликовано: В понедельник в 20:40 05.10.2026 в 17:13, goleafserg сказал: лук дорого? чето не заметил... тем более есть луки Very Slow , которые стоят еще дешевле а по атаке дают столько же как и топ лук, в сравнении с дуалами или тем более дагерами, лук довольно бюджетный вариант. Топ б лук покупал за 40кк, дагера в районе 120кк стоят к примеру)) An Akat is definitely cheaper compared to top dual blunts. I honestly wouldn’t recommend daggers because of how much they cost for the relatively low attack they give. Personally, I wouldn’t really expect the master to deal much damage beyond using magic attacks. But like I said, what worries me is something that was discussed on Telegram a long time ago about weapon types. I can’t find that conversation anymore, and as far as I remember, bows were not included among those weapon types. Lu4 - Carmine- Alkyon https://youtu.be/HxI4wyaxP4g Цитата Ссылка на сообщение Поделиться на других сайтах More sharing options...
Athlete 15 Опубликовано: 21 час назад Рассказать Опубликовано: 21 час назад 06.10.2026 в 02:19, FrozenCat сказал: ну щелкнет тебя карик какой-нибуь в табло или элитка на кладбище - сразу подумаешь - а может не плохо бы ХП побольше даже если это случится в лаге - остальные 99% времени более профитного фарма окупят этот 1%. Каждому своё короч. Мне приятнее фармить, зная, что максимум кпд выжал с потраченного на этот фарм времени. Цитата Ссылка на сообщение Поделиться на других сайтах More sharing options...
Рекомендованные сообщения
Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению
Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.